Moving InsuranceHowever, while we take great care to handle your possessions properly, there is always the risk of an accident, or influences outside our control that could damage your possessions.
How do I select the amount to be insured?

There are a two type of insurance options available to you and our representative will help you choose the cover that best suits your needs.

The commonly known insurance is the Transit Insurance where the premium comes to 1.5% on declared value. Here the compensation towards damages/loses are paid only if the vehicle meets with an accident… Hence if there is no accident to the vehicle no claim for compensation can be made.

The other type is called Comprehensive Insurance where the premium is around 3%. Here the compensation is paid for any damages except for scratches. In case cover is required for glassware and crockery’s this has to be specified and a small additional premium paid. This would be the best risk cover. However the customer is the master and his choice would be final.